Welcome to Laxmi Narain Dubey College, Motihari
No front page content has been created yet.
Welcome to Online UG Admission portal of L.N.D. College, Motihari
आवश्यक सूचना: Graduation 3rd Part में Admission लेने की अंतिम तिथि 30.10.2020 हैI
I. GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE ONLINE ADMISSION FORM (PART 3)
Following is required to fillup the online admission form:
1. Email id
2. Mobile no
3. Scanned photograph in JPG format under 100 KB
4. Scanned signature in JPG format under 100 KB
5. Scanned Marksheet of 1st Part and 2nd Part in JPG format under 200 KB
6. Scanned Admit Card of 1st Part and 2nd Part in JPG format under 200 KB
7. Scanned Registration Slip in JPG format under 200 KB
8. Scanned Caste Certificate (if applicable) in JPG format under 200 KB
9. Online Payment through State Bank Collect Payment Gateway, the link provided after submission of all required documents.
II. ONLINE GRADUATION ADMISSION (PART 3) PROCESS
The online admission process will have following 9 (Nine) steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of L.N.D. College, Motihari www.lndcollege.ac.in
Step 2: Please click on "Online UG Admission" button given on the home page.
Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a "Register for Online UG Admission" form asking for various details.
Step 4: On successful submission of information, you will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form.
Step 5: Fill up all required information/documents and press the submit button.
Step 6: Online Payment through Sate Bank Collect Payment Gateway, the link provided after submission of all required documents.
Step 7: Please submit your State Bank Collect Transaction Id and date which is started with “DU” in respective column and upload the payment receipt.
Step 8: Download Filled Registration Form.
Step 9: Keep your documents with payment slip for future document verification.
III. Fee Details for Online UG Admission (Part 3)
|SC/ST/EBC (Boys & Girls)||2663/-|
|EX Student(All Category)||1000/-|